Why Water Is Key To A Healthy Curly Hair Routine ?
What are the benefits to your hair ?
If you drink more water this will help the strength of your hair and help hydrate your scalp, leading to of course healthy hair and a healthy scalp.
- It promotes hair growth
- Your hair will become less dry and brittle helping to reduce the liklihood of breakage and split ends.
How else can water benefit your hair ?As well as drinking water, many fruits and vegetables have very high percentages of water, this is a great way to incorporate water in your diet as you also benefit from their nutrients and vitamins ....
Using a rice water rinse is usual a step you following after shampooing and conditioning in your hair, but it has amazing benefits for your hair including:
- Strengthens helping to reduce breakage
- Increases hair elasticity to increase hairs bounce.
- Help to create a defined curl pattern
- Smooth hair and aid in detangling.
- Increases shine
- Supports hair growth
- Slow aging of hair and maintain its natural colour.
If you want to try a rice water rinse on you curly hair here is simple method:
- Rinse half-cup of rice to remove any impurities.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of water to the rice.
- Let the rice soak for at least 30 minutes (a couple of hours, if you have the time).
- Strain the rice water into a clean container.
- Use right away or place in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
How do you use a a rice water rinse ?
Rinse your hair with tap water after you have shampooed and conditioned your hair. Pour your rice water rinse over your hair.
Massage and comb it in then let it stay in your hair for up to 20 minutes. Give your hair a final rinse with tap water.
Want to know more about rice water rinses, check out this blog.
Use our mist spray bottle to hydrate your curls from the outside. It acts as a natural moisturiser and strengthens your hair. This helps to reduce frizz as your hair becomes dry from the atmosphere.
Hydrating your curls from the outside helps your curls pop and make your curls shine !
Our spray bottles provide a continuous mist this also helps to cut down wash day and refresh time as one pump goes further.
To see how our Continuous Mist Spray bottle works check out this video.